GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

my application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandaemonium

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

1.Pandaemonium/ 2.Pandamonium/ 3.Lostheals.

2. Where in the world are you located?
Western Australia.

3. What time zone are you located in?

+8 GMT

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, roughly 2years on my warrior possibly longer given any other characters I may have played b4 hand.

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW?

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)

at least 2hours during the day between 10am-1pm (possibly all day with short breaks between 1-2hours). Will Make appearances at night to follow up on how every1 is going. But may have other required duties on retail to comply with guild requirements. (House chores/ work etc.)

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.

Have never been banned from any server via (burning crusade: reason for Ban- killing a Gm in a duel.) >.<

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?

Personally never use them for my own purposes but as a previous Gm I checked up on any reported issues regularly to help players with any problems.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

Panda/ Pandaemonium

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?

(world of live server; period 2-3months before the server started to crash.)
(StevWow; Period 2months before lack of Admin payments caused server termination.)

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

I have very recently finished high school at a 2a exam level in the highest achieving/ highly competitive Engineering course studied in WA a total of 15 members can be placed in the course par any year.
I am a fast learner with high enthusiasm,
Im very laid back and enjoy practical jokes,
I get along with anyone as long as they are not completely uptight or absolute tools.
I make it a goal to personally get to know a little about any coworkers or people I spend a lot of my day around.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM.

I Believe I would make a good asset to your team because i not only enjoy playing world of warcraft but I also enjoy helping others with difficulties they may find and if I do not have an answer to a problem a player may have I like to learn the solution with then so I will have the answers for future situations.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

I enjoy the different experience from being a Pvp warrior on retail to a wow team member learning new scripting key assets to the game design and being all around helpful.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I regularly find new ways to improve my knowledge on any situation I find my self interested in.
I tend to Tickets as soon as I am able to and always try to solve solutions on my own before asking for help, I’m highly independent and like to teach myself but am also great at working in teams and I am all around a friend person.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

There is no problem with my spelling I have studied 2A English. If I do need to use a word I’m not sure on how to spell there is always Google.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

always try to create a friendly environment and don’t become a server where if someone breaks a rule once kick them for the day or even week. I believe ever one deserves at least one Warning before being kicked from the server.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

Find time to help players with any concerns they may have and contain suitable environment for all age players Eg. if someone is complaining about another persons behavior or attitude attend the situation and see if there is a way to comply to both players needs.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?

Depending on the situation I would probably not be very phased and most likely continue to play the server if I was aloud.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

Firstly respond to the situation and talk to the accused player. Secondly find out both sides of the story one layer could have used a speed increase item for all I know and the other player is just a sore loser or new to the game. Thirdly if the player was found to be using a speed hack I would correctly contain the situation and discuss the punishment with another Gm agree on a reasonable suspension from the server.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)

I would firstly consult the abusing Gm and ask them to stop if the situation continued to occur I would report him/ her to a higher authority and let them take care of the situation, hopefully the situation never occurs.

Yours Sincerely Michael
Back to top Go down
Zealot

Zealot

my application Empty
PostSubject: Nice APP   my application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am

HEY, Michael its James, Just letting you know im cheering for you, hope you get accepted,

You have my support, guys he is a good GM and we work VERY well together on StevWoW

Good luck man hope you get it

James (Zealot)
Back to top Go down
realm

realm

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 am

Very good application! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://gorillawow.com/
Gorilla
Admin
Gorilla

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Nice app buddy look forward to talking with you in vent.
Back to top Go down
https://gorillawow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Empty

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1