GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

*EDITED* Prietys GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clayton993

*EDITED* Prietys GM Application Empty
PostSubject: *EDITED* Prietys GM Application   *EDITED* Prietys GM Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:56 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Priety

2. Where in the world are you located?

Kansas, United States

3. What time zone are you located in?

Central U.S.

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Yes, for over 3 years.

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW?

2 Days

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)

7 days a week, 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM, Weekends 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.

No

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?

Usually 4-5 hours a day

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

I do not have a ventrilo username right now.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?

Yes, I ran my own private server for a few months. I never went public with it, I just played on it with a few of my friends.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

I am 22 years old, I own my own house and love playing world of warcraft. I've been a GM on my own server for a few months.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM.

I have alot of experience with being a GM. I am also very helpful and polite. I also know all the commands and skills.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

Being able to help players enjoy the server and have fun.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I would be willing to help with anything I can, mostly enjoy helping players have a trouble free fun time.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

No, I have excellent spelling and communication skills.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

Maybe adding a world chat, and possibly a teleport of some kind.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

Help players fix problems and have fun!

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?

I would accept the fact I was fired and move on.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

I would investigate and see if the player was actually speed hacking.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)

I would get a screen shot and report him/her.

I would also like to add that I am very responsible and I believe I am able to help players will almost any problems or questions they may have. I know the majority of all the quests and wouldn't mind helping out as much as possible.

Thank you.

Last edited by clayton993 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color, Added more info)
Back to top Go down
Aquilian

Aquilian

PostSubject: Re: *EDITED* Prietys GM Application   *EDITED* Prietys GM Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 am

Nice app, Short and sweet! Best of luck man!

-Aquilian
TGM/GFX Admin
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan

PostSubject: Re: *EDITED* Prietys GM Application   *EDITED* Prietys GM Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 am

Imo i would love for everyone who applys to give more detail, short and to the point does not cut it for me in my book. For i like to know the people who we are hiring instead of just answering the questions straight up. Kinda like filling out a report on a hacker or abusive staff member, you cant just say they are being bad. Gotta fill us in on everything.
Back to top Go down
Yiera

PostSubject: Re: *EDITED* Prietys GM Application   *EDITED* Prietys GM Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

An Application is, unless there is no vent interveiws, suposed to only be a short and to the point thing, to introduce a player to the staff heads.

In regards to this application, its kinda hard to read. I would suggest coloring either your answers or your questions, just to make it a little more easy to read <3
kthnx bai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *EDITED* Prietys GM Application   *EDITED* Prietys GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

*EDITED* Prietys GM Application
Page 1 of 1