GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

Zealot GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealot

Zealot

Zealot GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zealot GM Application   Zealot GM Application EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Zealot

2. Where in the world are you located?
Australia

3. What time zone are you located in?
+8

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, For 5 Years and i have 4 level 80's here is my best geared
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Ze%C3%A5lot

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW?
I havent yet, i seen a post that you are looking for MG's

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
Monday 9.00AM - 9.00PM
Tuesday 9.00AM - 9.00PM
Wednesday 9.00AM - 9.00PM
Thursday 9.00AM - 9.00PM ??.?? means i get off when i want usually
Friday 9.00AM - ??.??
Saturday 9.00AM -??.??
Sunday 9.00AM - 9.00PM

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
No

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
In-game probably 6-8 Hours+ on the forums i leave the page open all the time

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
ZeƄlot (Rogue)

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
I was a GM on 2 servers, first on LyconWoW for 16 days, but he had to shut it down. Second on StevWoW for 2 months but that also got shut down for lack of admin payments.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Im 17, just graduated school and using my time on my hobbies, Computer gaming and spending time with mates.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM.
I am fun, good manners and grammar when it is needed and i can help a lot and learn fast.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
I would like to be a general GM, helping people with tickets, making items and or mobs.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I can help out any way you want, I am not trying to be a guy who is just going to exploit the game, im looking for the real deal.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
No, this is no problem, as you can see its not that great in this APP but i can turn it on and off, Smile

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I cant really give you an answer for that as i do not play the server and can not comment on anything there is.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Maintaine the server from hackers, i have been on a server where a hacker got into the DB and made himself an Admin, deleted all the account and shut the server down, there were 3000+ people with over 250 donors.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
I would firstly ask why, and for advice, i do not FREAK out when i get fired from jobs.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
I would first .invis, tele to the area not the player because it tells them i would check it out if he is ban him to the rules of the server, if he isnt ask the accuser for a screen shot of the accused hacking then issue a ban.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
i would take nemerous screen shots of the corrupt GM, show a higher authority GM or an Admin and if they wanted me to punish them because i seen it i would, but if they wanted to take it from there i would repect that.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask

James
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

Zealot GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot GM Application   Zealot GM Application EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Approved -

Please read over all the server rules.

Meet me in ventrilo I will get you all setup.
Back to top Go down

Zealot GM Application
Page 1 of 1