GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

Imasspyou App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imasappyou

Imasspyou App.  Empty
PostSubject: Imasspyou App.    Imasspyou App.  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Priestyboii

2. Where in the world are you located? I live in the US in the state of New Jersey

3. What time zone are you located in? Eastern Stardard Time

4. What is your age? 16

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? I played on retail for about 1 year

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW? 3 days

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc) On the weekdays i can be online 3-4 hours, maybe more. On weekends i can put in 5+ hours

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you. I haven't been banned, im a good boy.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game? Sometimes i keep the forums open when i play, then amount of time i spend in game varies from day to day depending if its a weekday or weekend

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? Pat Razz but because of my mac, i cant talk to/hear anyone in vent because of some codex issue

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server? I tried becoming a GM on mond-wow, but my application was never passed.

12. Tell us a little about yourself. I love wow(shocking, i know) i was born on Feb. 7th. Im in high school and music is my life.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM. I would be an excellent GM because im a very quick learner and i enjoy helping others

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Helping others and making the server run smoothly

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I could help the players of the server with their problems, and i would like to learn how to script if that matters.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? This is no problem for me, I do like to play around a little bit. But i always try to use proper grammar and spelling.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Switch the server back to instant 80, its more appealing to most players. Some custom bosses would do some good to occupy players

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? I believe GMs are there to just help people in general, whether it is with a small problem with their character or just keeping them occupied. Im very patient so i think i could help people with their problems in a positive way

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be? I might just stay on the server to be with friends, but it all depends on the circumstances of my firing.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
I would do what any GM would do, request a screenshot if the player was offline or not doing anything illegal after i ported to him to check it out. If he was hacking i would assign the appropriate punishment for speed hacking

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be. If i discovered a GM was abusing his/her power i would report it to one of the admins, or if it is very urgent i will do whats necessary such as a ban or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

Imasspyou App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imasspyou App.    Imasspyou App.  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 am

Pending-

Reason: Need to have a mic for ventrilo. Also going to be gone for a week on.
Back to top Go down

Imasspyou App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GorillaWoW :: Staff Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: