GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

A few in-game suggestions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keranis

Keranis

A few in-game suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 pm

I have a few suggestions for the server to help with the initial player recruitment and general payability.

1. Start players off with gold and some medium sized bags. The drop rate isn't the best at low levels so this would help players being able to keep skills up to date.

2. Increase the rate at which professions are leveled. For instance, x5 rate. players will want to level up their professions at a rate close to that at which they level.

3. Add an AH-Bot. This would be a massive plus in my opinion. Only green items with a few blues. Maybe some recipes, glyphs etc. This could be removed once the server has a stable amount of players to support the servers ecconomy.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
zomgx

zomgx

PostSubject: Re: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm

nice idea
Back to top Go down
sync

sync

PostSubject: Re: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 pm

sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
realm

realm

PostSubject: Re: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:09 am

Nice, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
http://gorillawow.com/
Logan

Logan

PostSubject: Re: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

I can agree to all 3 Ideas. Almost all equaly. Ive heard of the AHbot, sometimes would sell off icc boe gear and all that, and it would help out other players in alot of ways. Gold and bags, not sure about. i think the bags will be ok. Gold it can be used and abused to get anything in the Ah and that alone would make gold almost nothing to get. Proff is also a good idea, Bliz like with higher rates do call for higher proff rates to make everything alil easyer. Still not taking away from the instances and the main focus. Just one less thing to worry about imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few in-game suggestions.   A few in-game suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few in-game suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GorillaWoW :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: