GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

Keranis' GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keranis

Keranis

Keranis' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Keranis' GM Application   Keranis' GM Application EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

I have not yet created a character. I am here in response to Gorilla's post on AC-Web looking for GM's. I will be creating a character when i finish this application.

2. Where in the world are you located?

North East England

3. What time zone are you located in?

GMT

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

I've played retail on and off for about 4 years now. My account is still active as i jump on from time to time.

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW?

I have not. Please refer to question 1.

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)

5-6 hours per day, sometimes more. It all depends on my shifts at work and days off etc.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.

I have never been banned on retail or any private server. Ever.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?

6-8 hours. 1 hour on forums, the rest in-game.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

Keranis

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?

I had my own server for a while to practice commands etc when i first started. Then i was GM on a Hamachi server owned by my friend, just a place for us all to hang out and Raid/PvP. I have worked as a GM on MaximumWoW for 5 months, and GM and Forum Mod on Conan-WoW for around 6 months. I was also Head GM on LegendWoW, unfortunately due to the other staff members' behaviour i left that position. I then worked as a GM on Fusion-WoW until my RL commitments forced me to quit GM'ing for a short while.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

24 years old. Live with my girlfriend and our daughter. I work in management and i spend too much time on my computer. Very Happy

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM.

My customer service skills are second to none. I'm a mature, patient and helpful person and i am an extremely hard worker. I am always friendly and fair and i endeavour to help people to the best of my abilities.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

The chance to pass on my skills and knowledge for the benefit of others. I like to help people enjoy WoW as much as i enjoy it myself.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

As i am a very experienced GM i am more than willing to help train your trial GM's and anyone else who would like help with customer service skills and general man-management.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

This will not be a problem.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

I don't know enough about the server to make a suggestion yet. I will however make suggestions if i see anything that i feel can be improved.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

Their job. Too many people abuse the powers they are trusted with and see the job as an excuse to show off their "1337 GM spells".

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?

I would accept the decision that had been made.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

I would ask the player to provide me with a video of the player speedhacking as this cannot be captured by a still screenshot. If the player could not provide any evidence i would make myself invisible and observe the player. If the accused was hacking i would hand out the appropriate punishment.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)

I would speak to the other staff member privately and ask for the reason they were abusing their powers. I would tell them to refrain from doing it and if they stop, all is well. If not, i would consult a higher ranking member of the team.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope to hear of your decision soon. Smile If you need any more information or have any questions please feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I can also be contacted via e-mail and MSN @ galamon@live.co.uk.

Regards,

Keranis.

Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

Keranis' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keranis' GM Application   Keranis' GM Application EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Approved -

Welcome to the team.
Please read all the rules.
Please meet me in ventrilo to get you all setup.
Back to top Go down

Keranis' GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GorillaWoW :: Staff :: Filed Apps.-
Jump to: