GorillaWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVoteVoteVote

zomg new gm apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zomgx

zomgx

zomg  new gm apply Empty
PostSubject: zomg new gm apply   zomg  new gm apply EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Zomg

2. Where in the world are you located? I Am from Lithuania

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT + 2

4. What is your age? 20 years old

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? I been played in retail 3 years

6. How long have you played on Gorilla WoW? 1day

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc) 5 hours per day and on the weakends i can be 8Hours

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you. Nop i didint got baned from anyone

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game? in forums 2 -4hours

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? I dont have vendtrilo yet

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Yes i Had ON Respect WOW Rank 2 GM And on OZana World was head GM

12. Tell us a little about yourself. I borned 1990-02-14.Now Almost fininished 12 Class And next year i will going study Police Akademy

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Gorilla WoW GM. Always I can help for players with theys Problems But never giving Items golds or Levels

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Always glad to help for players

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? i am giving Links to my friends.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? I am speaking Lithuanian little German and english Good too Smile

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Just want To help for your server and get players into server

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Always helping for players .but not giving items

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be? IF i did something bad its my fault it will be i wont be maked i was maked mistake not yours

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be? Well when players says he is hacker he must make screen shot and post it in forum or report to gm about speeding or hacking or other exploit he will getting Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

zomg  new gm apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: zomg new gm apply   zomg  new gm apply EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:17 am

Pending-

Reason: Need to have a mic for ventrilo.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

zomg  new gm apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: zomg new gm apply   zomg  new gm apply EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Approved -

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zomg  new gm apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: zomg new gm apply   zomg  new gm apply Empty

Back to top Go down

zomg new gm apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GorillaWoW :: Staff :: Filed Apps.-
Jump to: